Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Endorsement of Hillary Clinton

Hi All:

I would like to publicly announce that I am Endorsing Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Nomination.

In choosing Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama is not rejecting in any way the energy and message that Senator Obama brings to the race.

I am endorsing Hillary because she is brilliant, has a handle on all of the issues and most importantly is a pragmatist.

As a legislator I understand the importance of working with others with whom you may not agree with. As President it is of the utmost importance that she is able to work with members of both sides of Congress.

In addition we need our President to be willing to take a strong stand on our National Security and I have greater faith in Hillary’s plan then in Barack’s.

I look forward to your comments on this matter and hope that we can work together to put a Democrat into the White House this November.

Yours truly,

No comments: