Sunday, March 11, 2007

Welcome!

Hi!

Welcome to my Blog! On this site I will be posting what I am up to as your Alderman for the 28th Ward for the City of New Haven. I look forward to you hearing from you so please post comments. Sorry but no Anonymous comments are allowed. In addition when the dialog really starts to flow I ask that we all remember that we are all created in the image of G-d, and to treat one another with mutual respect and speak as you wish to be spoken to. Coarse and/or demeaning language is hurtful and those posts will be removed.

Yours in Service,

Moti Sandman
Alderman – Ward 28

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Moti,
The blog is a great idea.
I look forward to hearing from you about what your life is like as our alderman. Is it what you expected or is it different? Thanks for bringing the alders from the wards in Beaver Hills, West Hills, and in Newhallville together to work for the common purpose of improving Beaver Pond Park. Thanks for representing Ward 28.
Nan