Friday, November 7, 2008

Thanks for your help with the AMR billing

Hi All:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank a number of people that help develop this idea of bundled billing. I could take full credit but it must be shared, as my colleague from the 5th ward – Jorge Perez – pointed out this was mentioned in finance committees a few years before I joined.
In addition I had conversations with Pat Eagan – the head of the Firefighters Local – about this issue as well and these conversations were one of the impetuses that made me move on this issue. Pat should be recognized for his help. CAO Smuts deserves a big thank you for moving so quickly and not waiting for the order to pass last night but started working on the AMR bundled billing and getting us ready to bring in a new revenue stream when it is so desperately needed.
Lastly, I must thank my colleagues – BOA President Carl Goldfield and Alderman Roland Lemar for all of their work and input on this project for this was a joint effort in every aspect.

Yours,

Moti Sandman

No comments: